We are opening the Official Drumcode ADE Pop-up Shop on Thursday 19th October, so drop by for some (free) afternoon ADE vibes. Unannounced signing sessions will take place throughout the day, and rumor has it there’s a secret little Basement Rave going on next door… Keep an eye out on our socials to find out
Join the Facebook event here.
What to expect:
- Special Drumcode x Amsterdam limited edition t-shirt, designed in our Mary Go Wild basement
- Official Drumcode t-shirts and sweaters
- Full backstock catalog of Drumcode vinyl releases
- Cold drinks provided by our friends at Kornuit
- Unannounced signing sessions
- Basement Rave madness going on right next door…
All Drumcode merchandise is exclusively available at Mary Go Wild, Zeedijk Amsterdam for a limited time only. Only available offline during Amsterdam Dance Event in limited stock, so don’t miss out. Come get your DC merchandise, and maybe catch one of your favourite DC-artists in the flesh at the Official Drumcode ADE Pop-up Shop at Mary Go Wild!
Pre-order now, and get a 15% discount on your limited edition Drumcode x Amsterdam t-shirt here.